I have combination skin that is fat in the t-zone and dry on the cheeks. Blackheads and whiteheads are my worst nightmare and it is so difficult to get rid of them, especially when they are small.
Believe me I have tried everything to get rid of them but nothing worked as beautifully as “toothpaste”. Do I know what you’re thinking, toothpaste? How? Really? I know it sounds weird but toothpaste is one of the most simple, cheap and effective ways to get rid of these tiny grains immediately.
Use salt to get rid of blackheads
Basically blackheads are filled with oil or dead skin follicles and are usually very common with combination or oily skin. Sometimes I envy people with dry skin because they don’t often get this problem and I suppose that they are blessed. Returning to the topic, today show easy home remedy to get rid of blackheads/pimples using toothpaste and salt.
Things you will need:
salt or sodium bicarbonate
- Step one: squeezing a part of mint toothpaste in a bowl.
- Step 2: Add a part of salt in the bowl of the toothpaste.
- Step three: both of the ingredients are mixed well with very little water.
- Step four: wet your face and then apply this paste on the affected area, i.e., Chin and nose. Let stand 5-10 minutes. You probably will feel a tingling sensation but don’t worry its normal and will disappear after a few minutes.
- Step 5: after 10 minutes, wet your fingers and massage the area gently with two fingers in a circular motion. Be soft rough massage can damage the skin.
- Step six: now rinse your face with warm water. Close facial pores take an ice cube and rub it on your face. Closes the pores and prevent the entry of dirt.
Some quick tips:
Do not apply this mixture near eye area since Mint toothpaste vapors may cause irritation to the eyes.
Nose may appear red at the beginning but it is normal.
If you have skin dry hydrating well.
Clean face thoroughly after completing the procedure to get rid of the paste.
Don’t forget to close the pores by rubbing ice
I am a living example that this remedy works, just try and I am sure that you will be agree with me. Repeat once a week to remove pimples/blackheads without spending much.